Head of sales
Omnipollo is a top rated beer producer that was founded in 2010 by Henok Fentie and Karl Grandin. We conceive our recipes at home and travel to different breweries across the globe to craft our ales. Our ambition is to change the perception of beer — forever.
Omnipollo now needs to strengthen the organization with a Head of Sales to support the company’s growth journey and international expansion. We are looking for a Head of Sales, who has the ability to support the company’s growth from a small and entrepreneurial operation to a larger and global actor within the world of beer.
Your main areas of responsibility
- Define and execute on Omnipollos future sales strategy
- Develop and implement sales related best practices, including tools, channels, KPIs, go to market strategies and digitalization
- Structure, lead and develop the commercial team consisting of four people
- Develop and maintain an optimal distribution network and manage relationships with large key account customers
- Provide market insights to the product development team to optimise new product introductions
- Align production needs through frequent re-forecasting - in close collaboration with the production team
- Be an internal and external champion for Omnipollo’s growth journey
Key competencies and experience
- Experience as a commercial leader within FMCG (preferably from the craft beer or alcoholic beverage industry) with a demonstrated ability to create strong results
- Previous experience from leading the commercial agenda in a rapid international growth journey
- Successfully demonstrated ability to build beverage (or equivalent) distribution networks and grow sales, including landing key distribution agreements
- Experience from working in companies with own manufacturing
- Experience from working with strong B2C-brands
- Relevant academic degree
- A strong passion and interest in craft beer
If you have the drive and a deep desire required to be part of the team that is changing the world of beer — please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location is preferably Stockholm at Omnipollo’s HQ (and main brewery) but for the right candidate other Northern European location can also be considered.