Laboratory Technician/Cellar Assistant
In Omnipollos growing organization we’re looking to add a Lab Technician/Cellar Assistant who will help us produce world class beer as an integral member of our brewery team.
This role combines the daily, weekly and monthly analysis of beer production and packaging, as well as leading the sensory program, combined with cold block and beer packaging tasks as directed by the Lead Brewer.
This professional is expected to work closely with the entire brewing team, Brewery Manager, Quality Manager, and the Head of Sales, under the direction of the Lead Brewer. This is an entry-level position, that will suit someone with 1-3 years of experience in a beverage manufacturing facility. It is an excellent opportunity for someone willing and interested in developing themselves professionally within an expanding brewery.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate both verbal & written
- Must be forklift certified (or willing to get certified/licensed) and able to operate forklift and other equipment as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills. You like solving problems, and seeking out solutions!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Computer Literacy
- You speak English, ideally also Swedish, other languages are a plus
- High tolerance for change and like working in fast-paced environments
If you have the drive and a deep desire required to be part of the team that is changing the world of beer forever - please request a full role description and apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than the 18th of December, 2020.
Please note that the job is based in Stockholm, candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden.