Manages all facets of Packaging operations and actively leads packaging operators. Manages special project(s) related to process improvement for the department and facility.
- Maintain all quality standards set for Packaging and Warehouse.
- Ability to operate all packaging equipment and any station in the facility.
- Manage Packaging and Warehouse team labor scheduling and individual performance.
- Maintain required documentation.
- Engage in improvement projects coordinated through the General Manager or Director of Brewing Operations.
- Screen, interview and hire new staff for Packaging and Warehouse department.
- Ensure team is compliant with company polices and safety guidelines.
- Maintain proper stock of raw materials required for packaging.
- Oversee planned and unplanned maintenance of Packaging equipment.
- Operate all pallet moving devices (e.g. Forklift, Pallet Jack) in the facility.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality and ability to multi-task
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate willingness to ask questions
- Demonstrate responsible and well-informed decision making
May be required to work weekend and overnight shifts.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 3 years in packaging, preferably in management
Driving Requirements: Drivers license and fork lift license.
Your application:If you have the drive and a deep desire required to be part of the team that is changing the world of beer forever — please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the job is based in Stockholm, candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden.