Packaging Warehouse Manager
In Omnipollos growing organization we’re looking to add a Packaging Warehouse Manager who will help us produce world class beer as an integral member of our brewery team.
Our Packaging Warehouse Manager oversees the daily and weekly operations of beer packaging, shipping, and receiving as well as coordination with shipping carriers and raw material suppliers.
This professional is expected to work closely with the entire brewing team, Laboratory Technician, Brewery Manager, Quality Manager, and the Head of Sales, under the direction of the Founder/Head Brewer. We are looking for applicants with relevant experience working in a beverage packaging facility. This is not an entry-level position. It is an excellent opportunity for someone willing and interested in developing themselves professionally within an expanding brewery.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate both verbal & written
- Must be forklift certified (or willing to get certified/licensed) and able to operate forklift and other equipment as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills. You like solving problems, and seeking out solutions!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Computer Literacy
- You speak English, ideally also Swedish, other languages are a plus
- High tolerance for change and like working in fast-paced environments
If you have the drive and a deep desire required to be part of the team that is changing the world of beer forever - please request a full role description and apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 18th of December, 2020.
Please note that the job is based in Stockholm, candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden.