Sales Reps, Sweden, UK, Germany
Omnipollo is a top rated beer producer that was founded in 2010 by Henok Fentie and Karl Grandin. We conceive our recipes at home and travel to different breweries across the globe to craft our ales. Our ambition is to change the perception of beer — forever.
We are looking to expand our sales team and increase our presence in prioritised markets.
If you are the one that we are looking for you will have a real impact on the whole market by making sure that our beers are at the right places, at the right time and presented in the right way.
You will be a member of our international sales team and work closely with our local distributor. You will be a driving force, ensuring that sales are moving in the right direction, with a clear plan on how to achieve this. It will be your responsibility to find an approach to sell our products in the market as well as executing it.
We are currently looking to fill three positions, based in the UK (London), in Sweden (Stockholm) and in Germany (Hamburg/Berlin).
- In cooperation with local distributor increase brand awareness and brand development.
- Create and maintain contact, communication and relationships with customers (on and off-premise).
- Increase knowledge of Omnipollo portfolio (through tastings, creating needed material, events and much more) both b2b and b2c.
- Creating growth and excitement in the market for existing and new Omnipollo products.
- Working closely with key accounts to ensure that expectations are exceeded and new opportunities are created.
- A great communicator who thrives in new situations and meeting new people
- Results-oriented and strive to achieve goals that have been set up.
- Self-motivated, being able to take limited amount of direction and turning that in to concrete plans and targets that you work towards.
- An accountable person who fulfils your promises.
- Able and willing to travel, both over nights and weekends.
- A person with a valid driver’s license.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 15th of September 2019.